Butternut Squash Cocktail
We are happy to show off today’s featured fall cocktail. The Butternut Squash Cocktail is easily made with one simple ingredient: Butternut Squash Infused Vodka. Read our earlier made post to see how easy it is for you to make your own infused vodka. This is a great cocktail to serve during fall. Impress your guests with this easy to make drink! If you are looking to serve something similar but less potent then consider adding a little orange juice to your cocktail. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint or an orange slice.
Butternut Squash Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 oz. Butternut Squash Infused Vodka
- Sugar (if rimmed glass is desired)
- Fresh Mint or Orange Slice (if garnish desired)
- Orange Juice (Optional)
Butternut Squash Cocktail Steps:
- Rim your glass with sugar (if desired). We recommend coating the glass with vodka and then dipping the glass in a dish with sugar in it.
- Put butternut squash infused vodka in cocktail shaker and fill 1/2 full of ice. Shake until shaker becomes very cold.
- Pour in your sugar rimmed glass
- Garnish with fresh mint or an orange slice
- Enjoy your butternut squash cocktail!