Easy Fig Martini
We are going back to a very basic cocktail recipe for today’s featured fall drink. The perfect and easy to make fig martini. Figs, Vodka, and Dry Vermouth will be all you need to make this delicious fall cocktail. We also recommend some sugar to coat the rim of your fig martini glass. If fresh figs are out of season then try making this fig martini with some fig infused vodka and leave out the fresh figs. We were lucky enough that our brown turkey fig trees are currently producing a nice crop this fall. A fresh fig martini is hard to beat and is very easy to make! Let us know what you think of this fig martini recipe brought to you by SimplyVodka.com.
Fig Martini Ingredients:
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 2 Fresh Figs
- 1/4 oz. Dry Vermouth
- Sugar (if rimmed glass desired)
Fig Martini Steps:
- Chop up 1-2 fresh figs (save one slice as a garnish) and add to your cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and dry vermouth.
- Shake until well blended and cocktail shaker becomes very cold and frosted over.
- Pour in martini glass rimmed with sugar.
- Add fresh fig and/or rosemary as a garnish
- Enjoy your fresh fig martini!