Fall Apple Pie Cocktail
Simply Vodka’s final fall cocktail of the day is going to be a delicious apple pie cocktail. We are going to switch gears in our next post and start showing off some of our favorite Halloween cocktails. We hope you have enjoyed some of our favorite fall cocktails this year – we know we have! If you are a fan of apple pie then you are sure to love this next recipe. Moderately easy to make and with the addition of soda water you can make this cocktail as strong or weak as you desire.
Apple Pie Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 1/4 oz. Apple Pie Simple Syrup
- Top with Soda Water
- Fresh Apple and/or Cinnamon Stick to Garnish
Apple Pie Cocktail Steps:
- Prepare some Apple Pie Simple Syrup: Mix 1:1 water and sugar as you would making plain simple syrup. Add 1 tsp. of apple pie spice to your mixture for every 1 ounce of simple syrup you are making. Bring to a gentle boil and stir.
- Mix your vodka and apple pie cocktail simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Fill 1/2 way with ice and shake until well blended and cold.
- Pour your mixed contents in the glass of your choosing that is filled with ice.
- Top glass with soda water
- Garnish with fresh apple and/or cinnamon stick