Muddled Fig Moscow Mule
To kick off the fall season, Simply Vodka is going to showcase some of our favorite fall vodka cocktails. Figs are one of my personal favorites and the figs on my trees are just now starting to get good and ripe – what better than to turn some of them in to fig vodka cocktails? Our first fall vodka cocktail for this season is a Muddled Fig Moscow Mule. I highly recommend using a cane sugar based ginger beer as I personally believe they taste much better and produce a higher quality cocktail. We used a bottle of Barritts Bermuda Stone Ginger Beer for this recipe tonight and highly recommend it!
Fig Moscow Mule Ingredients:
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1-2 Fresh Muddled Figs
- Top Ginger Beer
Muddled Fig Moscow Mule Steps:
- Chill a cocktail glass or copper mug.
- Add Vodka, 1-2 Chopped Figs, & Lime Juice in cocktail shaker. Fill about 1/2 full of ice.
- Shake vigorously until contents are well shaken and the cocktail shaker becomes frosted.
- Add ice to your cocktail glass or copper mug & pour contents of your shaker over the ice.
- Top with ginger beer and gently stir.
- Garnish with a fresh fig or lime slice.