Muddled Fig Tom Collins
Today’s featured vodka fall cocktail is a muddled fig Tom Collins made with vodka. I’m still lucky enough to currently have a fair number of ripe figs on my two trees in the backyard. Therefore, I’m continuing to use them on some fabulous fig vodka cocktail recipes that are great to enjoy this fall season! This Tom Collins is another classic cocktail and this recipe adds a minor addition, muddled figs, to give it some fall season flair. This is a very refreshing drink and sure to please!
Muddled Fig Tom Collins Ingredients:
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1-2 Figs
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. fine sugar
- Club Soda
Muddled Fig Tom Collins Steps:
- Put your collins glass in the freezer to get it chilled.
- Slice 1-1.5 figs in strips and then chop coarsely.
- Add chopped figs, vodka, lemon juice, and fine sugar to a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker half way full of ice and then shake the contents. Shake your fig cocktail in the making until the shaker becomes well frosted.
- Fill your collins glass almost full with ice.
- Strain your mixed contents over the ice.
- Top the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with a fresh fig and/or orange slice.