Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe
We are switching gears today to another very popular fall cocktails ingredient: pumpkin. Today’s featured cocktail is a moderately easy to make pumpkin pie martini. This pumpkin martini recipe works great as both a before or after dinner drink recipe. Be sure to add this fall cocktail to the list of fall drinks you try this season! Feel free to substitute a pumpkin liquor instead of the pumpkin pie simple syrup we used. Our local liquor store was out of stock of pumpkin liquor so we opted to use some of the pumpkin pie spice we had in the spice rack and make our own pumpkin pie simple syrup. Garnish your finished cocktail with a cinnamon stick or fresh herbs such as thyme. We hope you enjoy this creamy pumpkin fall cocktail!
Pumpkin Pie Martini Ingredients:
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Pumpkin Syrup
- Whipped Cream or Cinnamon Stick for Garnish (Optional)
Pumpkin Pie Martini Steps:
- Make some pumpkin pie simple syrup by simply adding 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice to your simple syrup in a sauce pan on medium heat. Stir regularly until the spices are well blended in the syrup.
- Add your vodka, vanilla vodka, pumpkin pie syrup & cream together in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick or fresh thyme.