Whipped Cream Vodka Recipe: Sparkling Fig Puff Cocktail
We have chosen yet another fig cocktail as Simply Vodka’s featured fall cocktail of the day. We also had a brand new bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka that has been in our liquor cabinet without any love from us. We decided to make up a new whipped cream vodka recipe and have this cocktail the Sparkling Fig Puff. This whipped cream vodka recipe is super easy to make and is another great drink to serve guests who love a very sweet drink. We chose to use Smirnoff’s Whipped Cream vodka as a base for this cocktail and this ingredient is where the cocktail gets the majority of it’s sweetness from. We enjoyed our cocktails on a warm fall evening after dinner.
Sparkling Fig Puff Ingredients:
- 2 oz. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1-2 Fresh Figs
- Soda Water
Sparkling Fig Puff Steps:
- Cut 1-2 fresh figs in slices and then chop them up. Save one slice of fresh fig to use as a garnish.
- Combine chopped figs in cocktail shaker along with your Whipped Cream Vodka. Fill 1/2 full of ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain and pour over ice in your glass.
- Top your glass with club soda
- Garnish and enjoy your fall vodka cocktail.