Spiked Lemonade with Lavender Rosemary Infused Vodka
Spiked Lemonade Summer Cocktail:
Looking for a cocktail that can be fun for the whole family? Lemonade is a classic family beverage that almost anyone can enjoy. With just a few quick alterations we can also turn lemonade in to a sophisticated summer cocktail! Most of all, your guests are sure to want the recipe for themselves after they taste this version of spiked lemonade.
Are you also looking for other summer cocktail ideas? Maybe you should check out our best summer vodka cocktails of 2017 list. Likewise, if you have your own vodka summer cocktail you’d like to share then leave it in the comment section below.
Today’s featured summer vodka cocktail is a twist on a family classic, lemonade. Spiked lemonade is a great summer cocktail. But if you are wanting an extreme summer cocktail for your guest to gloat over, then look no further. Because infused vodka’s often give the extra flavor needed to achieve such a cocktail. Therefore, we have created a few summer vodka cocktails using our lavender rosemary infused vodka.
First of all, you will need to check out how to make your own DIY vodka infusions. Hence, here is the link for the lavender rosemary infused vodka needed for this recipe. If you would rather purchase an infused vodka from the store that is fine as well. However, it is very simple to make your own infused vodkas and it takes very little time to do so.
Vodka Spiked Lemonade Ingredients:
- 1 Part Lavender & Rosemary Infused Vodka
- 1 Part Lemon Juice
- 1-1/4 Parts Simple Syrup
- 1-2 Parts Sparkling Water (increase to 2 parts sparking water for a weaker version cocktail)
- Garnish with Lemon Wedge, Lavender Sprig, Rosemary Spring, or any combination of these 3 garnishes
Spiked Lemonade Steps:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Mix the lavender rosemary infused vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup together.
- Top the glass with the sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon, lavender, or rosemary.