44 North Huckleberry Vodka Review
A bottle of 44 North Huckleberry Vodka given to me several months back that I’ve finally decided to open. I figured it would be a good time to review this vodka after dinner last night.
44 North Huckleberry Vodka Review and Info:
- Gluten Free Huckleberry Flavored Vodka
- First vodka approved to wear the Idaho Potato Commission’s official seal
- Distilled using a 5 column distillation process
- Produced from 100% Idaho Burbank & Russet Potatoes
- Blended with water from the Snake River Aquifer
44 North Vodka Facts:
Alcohol Content: 40% (80 Proof)
Country: United States
Text From 44 North Vodka Bottle:
Huckleberry Flavored Vodka
Neutral spirits from select Idaho Potatoes blended with Rocky Mountain water and natural Huckleberry flavor.
I drank the 44 North Huckleberry Flavored Vodka straight up on the rocks. The Huckleberry Vodka instantly produced a mellow sweet flavor as it ran across my mouth. I thoroughly enjoyed sipping on this vodka, however I found it to be best in small quantities. There was a minor harshness as the vodka flowed down the back of my throat, however I very much enjoyed the vodka. 44 North has Huck & Soda and Huckleberry Lemonade recipes on their website that I'm sure would be excellent summer drinks.